- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CDVRTVLEHYALEDD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 39kDa in Human Heart lysate (Calculated MW of 50.5kDa according to NP_001001563.1) . The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier finding in literature with different antibodies (Guo et al, J Bio Chem 2004 Jun 4;279:24813-25; PMID: 15044455). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise an epitope corresponding to aa 396-409 of human TIM50.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIMM50
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIMM50, TIM50L, translocase of inner mitochondrial membrane 50 homolog (yeast), Tim50-like protein, homolog of yeast Tim50, translocase of inner mitochondrial membrane 50 homolog (S. cerevisiae), MGC102733, TIM50
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001001563.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48526509
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 92609
- 1: Guo Y, Cheong N, Zhang Z, De Rose R, Deng Y, Farber SA, Fernandes-Alnemri T, Alnemri ES. Tim50, a component of the mitochondrial translocator, regulates mitochondrial integrity and cell death. J Biol Chem. 2004 Jun 4;279(23):24813-25. Epub 2004 Mar 25.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-496
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.