- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Arg20-Arg191
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Havcr2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2 homolog, HAVcr-2, T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3, T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 3, T-cell membrane protein 3, Tim3, Timd3, HAVCR2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8VIM0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530384505
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 171285
- T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-3 (TIM3), also called hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2 (HAVCR2), is a transmembrane glycoprotein of the TIM family of immune regulating molecules and plays an important role in the Th1-mediated immune response. TIM3 is expressed on the Th1 cells, CD8 T-cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells, but not on Th2 cells. TIM3 expressed by monocytes and dendritic cells facilitates phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and up-regulates cross-presentation of apoptotic cell-associated antigens through interaction with phosphatidylserine. Engagement of TIM3 by its ligand galectin-9 induces a range of immunosuppressive functions which enhance immune tolerance and inhibit anti-tumor immunity. Stimulation of TIM3 with an agonistic antibody promotes inflammation through the activation of innate immune cells. TIM3 is also regarded as a potential target molecule for immunotherapy. TIM3 and programmed cell death 1 (PD-1) as two important coinhibitory regulators of T cell responses, have been implicated with the T-cell dysfunction or exhaustion associated with chronic HBV infection including HBV-related HCC.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-596
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin