- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human Tim-1 (aa 21-295) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its ability to inhibit anti-CD3-induced proliferation of stimulated human T cells.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAVCR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIM1, KIM1, TIMD1, Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 1, T Cell Immunoglobulin and Mucin Domain-containing Protein 1, T Cell Membrane Protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036338
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153085427
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26762
- The TIM (T cell/transmembrane, immunoglobulin and mucin) family plays a critical role in regulating immune responses, including allergy, asthma, transplant tolerance, autoimmunity and the response to viral infections. The unique structure of TIM immunoglobulin variable region domains allows highly specific recognition of phosphatidylserine (PtdSer), exposed on the surface of apoptotic cells. TIM-1 (T cell-immunoglobulinmucin; also KIM-1 and HAVcr-1) is a 100 kDa, type I transmembrane glycoprotein member of the TIM family of immunoglobulin superfamily molecules. There are two cytoplasmic alternate splice forms of TIM1. One is a long (359 aa) kidney form termed TIM-1b, and one is a short (334 aa) liver form termed TIM-1a. TIM-1, important for asthma and allergy, is preferentially expressed on T-helper 2 (Th2) cells and functions as a potent costimulatory molecule for T cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-546
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.