- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TIGIT antibody was raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 22-141 of human TIGIT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: TIGIT antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 0.1 μg/mLimmunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL. For flow cytometry at 1 μg/ml. For immunocytochemistry at 10μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: TIGIT Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibody is supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. It also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdAb
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TIGIT Antibody is supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TIGIT antibody should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIGIT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIGIT Antibody: T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, VSIG9, VSTM3, WUCAM
- Protein Accession Number: NP_776160
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 256600228
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2016332
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TIGIT Antibody: The T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobin proteins. It is expressed on several classes of T cells including follicular B helper T cells (TFH). TIGIT has been shown to bind PVR with high affinity; this binding is thought to assist interactions between TFH and dendritic cells to regulate T cell dependent B cell responses (1). Similar to other immune checkpoint proteins such as PD-1, TIGIT is upregulated on exhausted T cells in chronic viral infections and cancer. Blockade of both TIGIT and PD-1 pathways leads to tumor rejection in mice suggesting that it may be of therapeutic use against cancer (2).
- 1: Stanietsky N, Simic H, Arapovic J, et al. The interaction of TIGIT with PVR and PVRL2 inhibits human NK cell cytotoxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106:17858-63.
- 2: Johnston RJ, Comps-Agrar L, Hackney J, et al. The immunoreceptor TIGIT regulates antitumor and antiviral CD8(+) T cell effector function. Cancer Cell 2014; 26:923-37.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD8828
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $149.00 – $549.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.