- SPECIES: Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 17 - Ala 138
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIGIT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIGIT,VSIG9,VSTM3
- Protein Accession Number: D3ZTQ2
- T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is also known as V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing protein 9 (VSIG9), V-set and transmembrane domain-containing protein 3 (VSTM3),which belongs to single-pass type I membrane protein containing an immunoglobulin variable domain, a transmembrane domain and an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). TIGIT is expressed at low levels on peripheral memory and regulatory CD4+ T-cells and NK cells and is up-regulated following activation of these cells (at protein level). TIGIT binds with high affinity to the poliovirus receptor (PVR) which causes increased secretion of IL10 and decreased secretion of IL12B and suppresses T-cell activation by promoting the generation of mature immunoregulatory dendritic cells.
- 1: Yu X., et al., 2009, Nat. Immunol. 10:48-57.
- 2: Stengel K.F., et al., 2012, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 109:5399-5404.
- 3: Lozano E., et al., 2012, J. Immunol. 188:3869-3875.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-048
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805