- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TIGIT antibodies were raised against the extracellular domain of human TIGIT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P
- SET CONTENTS: TIGIT Antibody [7E5], Cat. No. RF16051 (20 μg)
TIGIT Antibody [3B5], Cat. No. RF16053 (20 μg)
TIGIT Antibody [4A10], Cat. No. RF16054 (20 μg)
TIGIT Antibody [4A11], Cat. No. RF16055 (20 μg)
TIGIT Antibody [4A12], Cat. No. RF16056 (20 μg)
TIGIT Antibody [10B1], Cat. No. RF16058 (20 μg)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. RF10002-05 - Stomach Tissue Slide (Malignant Tumor)
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as protein A purified IgG2b.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibodies can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobin proteins. It is expressed on several classes of T cells including follicular B helper T cells (TFH). TIGIT has been shown to bind PVR with high affinity; this binding is thought to assist interactions between TFH and dendritic cells to regulate T cell dependent B cell responses (1). Similar to other immune checkpoint proteins such as PD-1, TIGIT is upregulated on exhausted T cells in chronic viral infections and cancer. Blockade of both TIGIT and PD-1 pathways leads to tumor rejection in mice suggesting that it may be of therapeutic use against cancer (2).ProSci's Risk-FreeTM antibodies are mouse monoclonal antibodies made to improve in vivo studies. Unlike antibodies developed using proteins made in yeast or bacteria, Risk-FreeTM antibodies are developed with antigens expressed in mammalian cell lines, giving the most native post-translational modifications to the protein. Validated for flow cytometry and ELISA Rigorously tested for the following applications: Immunoblot Immunohistochemistry Immunocytochemistry Immunofluorescence Multiple antibodies per target allowing the user to choose the best antibody for their application Available individually or as a set Risk-FreeTM means they are guaranteed to work for their approved applications
- 1: Stanietsky N, Simic H, Arapovic J, et al. The interaction of TIGIT with PVR and PVRL2 inhibits human NK cell cytotoxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106:17858-63.
- 2: Johnston RJ, Comps-Agrar L, Hackney J, et al. The immunoreceptor TIGIT regulates antitumor and antiviral CD8(+) T cell effector function. Cancer Cell 2014; 26:923-37.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16050
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.