- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TIGIT antibodies were raised against a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 22-141 of human TIGIT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P
- SET CONTENTS: 20 μg:
TIGIT Antibody [2B5], Cat. No. SD8824
TIGIT Antibody [2F7], Cat. No. SD8827
TIGIT Antibody [2C6], Cat. No. SD8828
TIGIT Antibody [2C7], Cat. No. SD8829
TIGIT Antibody [2D7], Cat. No. SD8830
cMyc-tag Antibody [5G5H7], Cat. No. PM-7669
- PURIFICATION: TIGIT Antibodies are affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibodies are supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. They also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdab
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TIGIT Antibodies are supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TIGIT antibodies should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TIGIT Antibody: The T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobin proteins. It is expressed on several classes of T cells including follicular B helper T cells (TFH). TIGIT has been shown to bind PVR with high affinity; this binding is thought to assist interactions between TFH and dendritic cells to regulate T cell dependent B cell responses (1). Similar to other immune checkpoint proteins such as PD-1, TIGIT is upregulated on exhausted T cells in chronic viral infections and cancer. Blockade of both TIGIT and PD-1 pathways leads to tumor rejection in mice suggesting that it may be of therapeutic use against cancer (2).
- 1: Stanietsky N, Simic H, Arapovic J, et al. The interaction of TIGIT with PVR and PVRL2 inhibits human NK cell cytotoxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106:17858-63.
- 2: Johnston RJ, Comps-Agrar L, Hackney J, et al. The immunoreceptor TIGIT regulates antitumor and antiviral CD8(+) T cell effector function. Cancer Cell 2014; 26:923-37.
- Catalog Number SD8824: TIGIT Single Domain Antibody [2B5]
- Catalog Number SD8827: TIGIT Single Domain Antibody [2F7]
- Catalog Number SD8828: TIGIT Single Domain Antibody [2C6]
- Catalog Number SD8829: TIGIT Single Domain Antibody [2C7]
- Catalog Number SD8830: TIGIT Single Domain Antibody [2D7]
- Catalog Number PM-7669: cMyc-tag Antibody [5G5H7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD8800
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.