- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TIGIT antibody was raised against the extracellular domain of human TIGIT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TIGIT antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 1 μg/mL. For flow cytometry at 1 μg/ml. For immunocytochemistry at 1 μg/mL. For Western blot at 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples and Flow Cytometry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1340 - Human Stomach Carcinoma Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26 kDa
Observed: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TIGIT Antibody is supplied as protein A purified IgG1.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TIGIT Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TIGIT antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIGIT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIGIT Antibody: T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, VSIG9, VSTM3, WUCAM
- Protein Accession Number: NP_776160
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 256600228
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 201633
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TIGIT Antibody: The T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT) is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobin proteins. It is expressed on several classes of T cells including follicular B helper T cells (TFH). TIGIT has been shown to bind PVR with high affinity; this binding is thought to assist interactions between TFH and dendritic cells to regulate T cell dependent B cell responses (1). Similar to other immune checkpoint proteins such as PD-1, TIGIT is upregulated on exhausted T cells in chronic viral infections and cancer. Blockade of both TIGIT and PD-1 pathways leads to tumor rejection in mice suggesting that it may be of therapeutic use against cancer (2).
- 1: Stanietsky N, Simic H, Arapovic J, et al. The interaction of TIGIT with PVR and PVRL2 inhibits human NK cell cytotoxicity. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2009; 106:17858-63.
- 2: Johnston RJ, Comps-Agrar L, Hackney J, et al. The immunoreceptor TIGIT regulates antitumor and antiviral CD8(+) T cell effector function. Cancer Cell 2014; 26:923-37.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: RF16055
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $459.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.