- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: TIF1 alpha peptide corresponds to 13 amino acids of TIF1 alpha.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TIF1 alpha Peptide is used for blocking the activity of TIF1 alpha antibody (catalog number 46-493). The TIF1 alpha antibody ships at 0.5 mg/mL and the TIF1 alpha Peptide ships as a 100 ug pellet. When peptide is reconstituted in 200 uL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL, identical to that of the antibody. The best starting ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptide relative to antibody when identical volumes are mixed). Mix equal volume of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature for 20 minutes. Then incubate and develop in parallel two blots: one with the antibody and one with the antibody which has been pre-absorbed with the provided peptide.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: TIF1 alpha peptide is supplied as 100 μg of dried peptide. When the peptide is reconstituted in 200 μL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. When reconstituted minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PTC6, TF1A, TIF1, RNF82, TIF1A, hTIF1, TIF1ALPHA, Transcription intermediary factor 1-alpha, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM24, TIF1-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056989.2, NP_003843.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47419911
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8805
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-493P
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.