- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (74%)
- IMMUNOGEN: TICRR antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TICRR.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 1840 - 1890 of TICRR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TICRR antibody can be used for detection of TICRR by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunohistochemistry at 5 μg/mL. For Immunoflorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TICRR antibody is human specific. At least two isoforms of TICRR are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1308 - Human Small Intestine Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-801 - Human Small Intestine Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 210 kDa
Observed: 220 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TICRR antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TICRR antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TICRR antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TICRR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TICRR Antibody: SLD3, Treslin, C15orf42, TopBP1-interacting checkpoint and replication regulator
- Protein Accession Number: NP_689472
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 118421085
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TopBP1-interacting checkpoint and replication regulator, Treslin,chromosome 15 open reading frame 42, C15ORF42
- 1: Sansam CL, Cruz NM, Danielian PS, et al. A vertebrate gene, ticrr, is an essential checkpoint and replication regulator. Genes Dev. 2010; 24:183-94.
- 2: Kumagai A, Shevchenko A, Shevchenko A, et al. Direct regulation of Treslin by cyclin-dependent kinase is essential for the onset of DNA replication. J. Cell Biol. 2011;193:995-1007.
- 3: Kumagai A, Shevchenko A, Shevchenko A, et al. Treslin collaborates with TopBP1 in triggering the initiation of DNA replication. Cell 2010; 140:349-59.
- 4: Mueller AC, Keaton MA, and Dutta A. DNA replication: mammalian Treslin-TopBP1 interaction mirrors yeast Sld3-Dpb11. Curr. Biol. 2011; 21:R638-40.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7857
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin