- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PKSTYESNTKQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 40kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat (calculated MW of 41.8kDa according to NP_071320.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.An additional band at 80kDa and a very strong 26kDa is also observed. These bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Thyroid. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nucleus and cytoplasm of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_071320.1 and NP_071505.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIA1, TIA1 cytotoxic granule-associated RNA binding protein , TIA1 cytotoxic granule-associated RNA-binding protein, TIA1 protein, cytotoxic granule-associated RNA-binding protein, p40-TIA-1 (containing p15-TIA-1)
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071320.1,NP_071505.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11863161
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7072
- 1: Yang F, Peng Y, Murray EL, Otsuka Y, Kedersha N, Schoenberg DR. Polysome-bound endonuclease PMR1 is targeted to stress granules via stress-specific binding to TIA-1. Mol Cell Biol. 2006 Dec;26(23):8803-13. Epub 2006 Sep 18.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-492
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.