- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Thrombopoietin (TPO) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 243-273 amino acids from the Central region of human Thrombopoietin (TPO).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: THPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Thrombopoietin, C-mpl ligand, ML, Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor, Megakaryocyte growth and development factor, MGDF, Myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene ligand, THPO, MGDF
- Protein Accession Number: P40225
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 730982
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7066
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Megakaryocytopoiesis is the cellular development process that leads to platelet production. THPO is a humoral growth factor that is necessary for megakaryocyte proliferation and maturation, as well as for thrombopoiesis. It is the ligand for MLP/C_MPL, the product of myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene.
- 1: Baker,J.E.,Cardiovasc. Res. 77 (1), 44-53 (2008)
- 2: Steinberg,O.,J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 29 (12), 822-825 (2007)
- 3: Kanayasu-Toyoda,T.,J. Biol. Chem. 282 (46), 33507-33514 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-988
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin