- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This THOC1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 541-570 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human THOC1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: THOC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: THO complex subunit 1, Tho1, Nuclear matrix protein p84, p84N5, hTREX84, THOC1, HPR1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96FV9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37999906
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9984
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HPR1 is part of the TREX (transcription/export) complex,which includes TEX1 (MIM 606929), THO2 (MIM 300395), ALY (MIM604171), and UAP56 (MIM 142560).
- 1: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- 2: Liu, Y., et al. Mol. Psychiatry (2010) In press :
- 3: Boyne, J.R., et al. PLoS Pathog.(10), E1000194 (2008) :
- 4: Ferreira, M.A., et al. Nat. Genet. 40(9):1056-1058(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-361
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.