- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: THAP11 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human THAP11.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of THAP11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: THAP11 antibody can be used for detection of THAP11 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: THAP11 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 35 kDa
Observed: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: THAP11 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: THAP11 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: THAP11 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: THAP11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: THAP11 Antibody: RONIN, CTG-B43a, CTG-B45d, HRIHFB2206, THAP domain-containing protein 11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065190
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40354197
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57215
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The THAP domain-contining protein 11 (THAP11), also known as Ronin, is an essential factor involved in embryonic stem (ES) cell pluripotency and cell growth (1). THAP 11 contains a THAP domain, a conserved DNA-binding domain common to many proteins associated with chromatin modification and gene expression silencing, and has striking similarity to the site-specific DNA-binding domain (DBD) of Drosophila P element transposases (2). THAP11 can also negatively regulate CD44 v6 expression through its interaction with the poly(rC) binding protein PCBP1 (3).
- 1: Dejosez M, Krumenacker JS, Zitur LJ, et al. Ronin is essential for embryogenesis and the pluripotency of mouse ES cells. Cell 2008; 133:1162-74.
- 2: Roussigne M, Kossida S, Lavigne AC, et al. The THAP domain: a novel protein motif with similarity to the DNA-binding domain of P element transposase. Trends Biochem. Sci. 2003; 28:66-9.
- 3: Lian WX, Yin RH, Kong XZ, et al. THAP11, a novel binding protein of PCBP1, negatively regulates CD44 alternative splicing and cell invasion in a human hepatoma cell line. FEBS Lett. 2012; 586:1431-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7613
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin