- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TGM7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TGM7 antibody can be used for detection of TGM7 by ELISA at 1:1562500. TGM7 antibody can be used for detection of TGM7 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TGM7 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TGM7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TGM7, TGMZ
- Protein Accession Number: NP_443187
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16445035
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116179
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Transglutaminases (TGM; EC 184.108.40.206) are a family of structurally and functionally related enzymes that stabilize protein assemblies through the formation of gamma-glutamyl-epsilon¡¡lysine crosslinks. Transglutaminases (TGM; EC 220.127.116.11) are a family of structurally and functionally related enzymes that stabilize protein assemblies through the formation of gamma-glutamyl-epsilon lysine crosslinks. For additional background information on transglutaminases, see TGM1 (MIM 190195).
- 1: Grenard, P., (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276 (35), 33066-33078.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-487
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.