- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ERDLYLENPEIKIR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in Mouse and Rat Kidney lysates (calculated MW of 77.3kDa according to Human NP_004604.2 and 77.0kDa according to Mouse NP_033399.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform a (NP_004604.2) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1465 - Rat Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TGM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TGM2, transglutaminase 2 (C polypeptide, protein-glutamine-gamma-glutamyltransferase), G-ALPHA-h, GNAH, TG2, TGC, C polypeptide, TG(C), TGase C, TGase H, TGase-2, TGase-H, protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase 2, protein-glutamine-gamma-glutamyltransferase, tissue transglutaminase, transglutaminase C, transglutaminase H, transglutaminase-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004604.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 39777597
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7052
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-882
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.