- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TGIF2LX antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 149-175 amino acids from the Central region of human TGIF2LX.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TGIF2LX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein TGIF2LX, TGF-beta-induced transcription factor 2-like protein, TGFB-induced factor 2-like protein, X-linked, TGIF-like on the X, TGIF2LX, TGIFLX
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IUE1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44888510
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 90316
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the TALE/TGIF homeoboxfamily of transcription factors. Testis-specific expressionsuggests that this gene may play a role in spermatogenesis. Ahomolog of this gene lies within the male specific region ofchromosome Y, in a block of sequence that is thought to be theresult of a large X-to-Y transposition.
- 1: Cirulli, E.T., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(7):815-820(2010)
- 2: Ousati Ashtiani, Z., et al. Med. Oncol. 26(1):73-77(2009)
- 3: Aarabi, M., et al. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 75(12):1761-1766(2008)
- 4: Ross, M.T., et al. Nature 434(7031):325-337(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-924
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin