- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-272
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 5'-TG-3' interacting factor antibody can be used for the detection of 5'-TG-3' interacting factor by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TGIF antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TGIF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TGIF, Homeobox protein TGIF1, HPE4, TGIF, 5'TG3' interacting factor, Homeobox protein TGIF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003235.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7050
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Binds to a retinoid X receptor (RXR) responsive element from the cellular retinol-binding protein II promoter (CRBPII-RXRE). Inhibits the 9-cis-retinoic acid-dependent RXR α transcription activation of the retinoic acid responsive element. Active transcriptional corepressor of SMAD2. Links the nodal signaling pathway to the bifurcation of the forebrain and the establishment of ventral midline structures. May participate in the transmission of nuclear signals during development and in the adult, as illustrated by the down-modulation of the RXR α activities.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7883
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin