- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ile24-Asp159
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.2 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tgfbr2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TGF-beta receptor type-2, TGFR-2, TGF-beta type II receptor, Transforming growth factor-beta receptor type II, TGF-beta receptor type II, TbetaR-II, Tgfbr2
- Protein Accession Number: Q62312-2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21813
- Transforming growth factor- beta (TGF- beta ) is an essential regulator in the processes of development, cell proliferation, and extracellular matrix deposition. TGF- beta regulates cellular processes by binding to three high-affinity cell surface receptors: TGF- beta receptor type I (TGF- beta -RI), TGF- beta receptor type II (TGF- beta -RII), and TGF- beta beta receptor type III (TGF- beta -RIII). TGF- beta RII is consists of a C-terminal protein kinase domain and an N-terminal ectodomain and belongs to transforming growth factor-beta (TGF- beta ) receptor subfamily. TGF- beta RII has a protein kinase domain which can form a heterodimeric complex with another receptor protein and bind TGF-beta. This receptor/ligand complex phosphorylates protein will enter the nucleus and regulate the transcription of a subset of genes related to cell proliferation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-598
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.