- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala303-Ser414
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 4 mM HCl. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tgfb2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TGFB2, BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor, Cetermin, Glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor, G-TSF, MGC116892, Polyergin, TGF-beta2, TGF-beta-2, transforming growth factor beta-2
- Protein Accession Number: P27090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21808
- Transforming growth factor beta 2 (TGF- beta 2) is a member of TGF-beta superfamily that shares a characteristic cysteine knot structure. Mice with TGF- beta 2 gene deletion show defects in development of cardiac, lung, craniofacial, limb, spinal column, eye, inner ear and urogenital systems. All TGF- beta isoforms signal via the same heteromeric receptor complex, consisting of a ligand binding TGF- beta receptor type II (T beta R-II), and a TGF- beta receptor type I (T beta R-I). Signal transduction from the receptor to the nucleus is mediated via SMADs. TGF- beta expression is found in cartilage, bone, teeth, muscle, heart, blood vessels, haematopoitic cells, lung, kidney, gut, liver, eye, ear, skin, and the nervous system.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-531
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.