- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TFF1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 11-40 amino acids from the Central region of human TFF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 9 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TFF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Trefoil factor 1, Breast cancer estrogen-inducible protein, PNR-2, Polypeptide P1.A, hP1.A, Protein pS2, TFF1, BCEI, PS2
- Protein Accession Number: P04155
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 131127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7031
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Stabilizer of the mucous gel overlying the gastrointestinal mucosa that provides a physical barrier against various noxious agents. May inhibit the growth of calcium oxalate crystals in urine.
- 1: Jakowlew S.B.,et al.Nucleic Acids Res. 12:2861-2878(1984).
- 2: Prud'Homme J.-F.,et al.DNA 4:11-21(1985).
- 3: Jeltsch J.-M.,et al.Nucleic Acids Res. 15:1401-1414(1987).
- 4: Takahashi H.,et al.FEBS Lett. 261:283-286(1990).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-298
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.