- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: EKPSPCRCSR LTPHNRKNCG FPGITSEQCF DLGCCFDSSV AGVPWCFHPL PNQESEQCVM EVSARKNCGY PGISPEDCAS RNCCFSNLIF EVPWCFFPQS VEDCHY
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tff2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Trefoil Factor 2, Spasmolytic Polypeptide (SP), Spasmolysin
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21785
- The Trefoil Factor peptides (TFF1, TFF2 and TFF3) are expressed in the gastrointestinal tract, and appear to play an important role in intestinal mucosal defense and repair. TFF2 has been shown to inhibit gastrointestinal motility and gastric acid secretion. Recent data suggests a potential role for TFF2 in acute and chronic asthma (Nikolaidis, N.M. et al. Am. Journal Respir. Cell Mol. Biol.(2003) 4: 458-464). Recombinant Murine TFF-2 is an 11.9 kDa polypeptide of 106 amino acid residues, which includes a 40-amino acid trefoil motif containing three conserved intramolecular disulfide bonds.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-703
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.