- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the amino terminus of human TFCP2L1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TFCP2L1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TFCP2L1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TFCP2L1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TFCP2L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LBP9, CRTR1, LBP-9, LBP9, Transcription factor CP2-like protein 1, CP2-related transcriptional repressor 1, CRTR-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055368
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657299
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29842
- 1: Rodda S, Sharma S, Scherer M, et al. CRTR-1, a developmentally regulated transcriptional repressor related to the CP2 family of transcription factors. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276:3324-32.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6807P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.