- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TFB2M antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 368-396 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TFB2M.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TFB2M
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dimethyladenosine transferase 2, mitochondrial, 211-, Hepatitis C virus NS5A-transactivated protein 5, HCV NS5A-transactivated protein 5, Mitochondrial 12S rRNA dimethylase 2, Mitochondrial transcription factor B2, h-mtTFB, h-mtTFB2, hTFB2M, mtTFB2, S-adenosylmethionine-6-N', N'-adenosyl(rRNA) dimethyltransferase 2, TFB2M, NS5ATP5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H5Q4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74752681
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64216
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Litonin, D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(24):18129-18133(2010)
- 2: Norrbom, J., et al. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 198(1):71-79(2010)
- 3: Fukuoh, A., et al. Genes Cells 14(8):1029-1042(2009)
- 4: Cotney, J., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(14):2670-2682(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-058
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.