- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (94%), Pig: (88%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-TET1 antibody (7733) was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TET1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 2030 - 2080 of TET1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1 μg/mL; IHC: 1 μg/mL; IF: 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry in human, mouse and rat samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TET1 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with TET2 and TET3.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1405 – Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-701 - Human Testis Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 235 kDa
Observed: 235 kDa
- ISOFORMS: Human TET1 has one isoform (2136aa, 235kD). Mouse TET1 has one isoform (2007aa, 219kD) and Rat TET1 also has one isoform (2033aa, 223kD). 7733 can detect human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: TET1 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TET1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TET1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TET1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TET1 Antibody: LCX, CXXC6, bA119F7.1, KIAA1676, LCX, Methylcytosine dioxygenase TET1, CXXC-type zinc finger protein 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_085128
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 156139122
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80312
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TET1, a member of the ten-eleven-translocation (TET) family of genes, was initially discovered as a fusion partner of MLL in acute myeloid leukemias containing the t(10;11)(q22;q23) (1). It is a methylcytosine dioxygenase that catalyzes the conversion of methylcytosine to 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (2). TET1 expression is regulated during inflammation in both THP-1 and primary dendritic cells, and is a negative transcriptional regulator of IL-1beta following and inflammatory stimulus (3). Recent evidence has shown that TET1 is part of a signaling pathway that regulates breast cancer growth and metastasis (4).
- 1: Lorsbach, et al. Leukemia 2003; 17:637-41.
- 2: Tahilani , et al. Science 2009; 324:930-5.
- 3: Neves-Costa, et al. Immunol. 2013; 54:264-70.
- 4: Sun, et al. Sci. USA 2013; 110:9920-5.
- 1: McLaughlin et al. Characterizing Requirements for Small Ubiquitin-like Modifier (SUMO) Modification and Binding on Base Excision Repair Activity of Thymine-DNA Glycosylase in Vivo. J Biol Chem. 2016;291(17):9014-24PMID: 26917720
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7733
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin