- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TESC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-116 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TESC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TESC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calcineurin B homologous protein 3, Tescalcin, TSC, TESC, CHP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q96BS2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 284018160
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54997
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Essential for the coupling of ERK cascade activation with the expression of ETS family genes in megakaryocytic differentiation.
- 1: Bao, Y., et al. Gene Expr. Patterns 9(5):273-281(2009)
- 2: Zaun, H.C., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(18):12456-12467(2008)
- 3: Levay, K., et al. J. Clin. Invest. 117(9):2672-2683(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-807
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.