- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GAQNVARRIEFRKK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Bone Marrow, Lymph Node and Tonsil lysates (calculated MW of 44.3kDa according to NP_061848.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Human Bone Marrow
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TERF2IP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TERF2IP, telomeric repeat binding factor 2, interacting protein, DRIP5, RAP1, TRF2-interacting telomeric RAP1 protein, dopamine receptor interacting protein 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061848.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52627149
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54386
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-483
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.