- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human TERF2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of TERF2 antibody (catalog number 7727). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TERF2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TERF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRF2, TRBF2, TRF2, Telomeric repeat-binding factor 2, TTAGGG repeat-binding factor 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005643
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 429535832
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7014
- 1: Broccoli D, Smogorzewska A, Chong L, et al. Human telomeres contain two distinct Myb-related proteins, TRF1 and TRF2. Nat. Genet. 1997; 17:231-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7727P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.