- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The TER-119 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the mouse 52 kDa Glycophorin A expressed on the erythroid lineage cells, from the early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte stages, in the fetal liver, adult bone marrow, newborn liver, yolk sac, and adult lymphoid organs.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ly76
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ter119, TER-119, Ly76
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 104231
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The TER-119 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the mouse 52 kDa Glycophorin A expressed on the erythroid lineage cells, from the early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte stages, in the fetal liver, adult bone marrow, newborn liver, yolk sac, and adult lymphoid organs. The TER-119 antibody is used, together with other antibodies, as a marker for hematopoietic lineages cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-075
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin