- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The monoclonal antibody was produced in Balb/c X ICR F1 mice using recombinant hTECK as the immunizing antigen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hTECK (100 ng/mL), a concentration of 10.0-20.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100 μL/well), a concentration of 1.0-2.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 300 pg/mL of recombinant human TECK when used with our biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-human TECK (XP-5280Bt) as the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 0.5-1.0 μg/mL.
To detect hTECK by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.25-0.50 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hTECK is 0.50-1.0 ng/lane, under non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG1k antibody was purified from ascites fluid on a Protein A affinity column.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TECK lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20°C. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/mL. The antibody is stable for at least six weeks at 2-4°C when reconstituted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Thymus expressed chemokine, Small inducible cytokine A25, CCL25, SCYA25, TECK, C-C motif chemokine 25, Chemokine TECKTECK, Ckb15
- Protein Accession Number: O15444
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 212286066
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6370
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- This gene belongs to the subfamily of small cytokine CC genes. Cytokines are a family of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The CC cytokines are proteins characterized by two adjacent cysteines. TECK displays chemotactic activity for dendritic cells, thymocytes, and activated macrophages but is inactive on peripheral blood lymphocytes and neutrophils. TECK binds to chemokine receptor CCR9. Two alternatively spliced variants encoding two different isoforms have been identified.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5725-M
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.