- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 222.3
- Formula: C10H10N2O2S
- CAS: 327036-89-5
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml), DMF (20mg/ml) or ethanol (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: JDSJDASOXWCHPN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Smiles: O=C(N1CC2=CC=CC=C2)N(C)SC1=O
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NP 01139; 2-Methyl-4-(phenylmethyl)-1,2,4-thiadiazolidine-3,5-dione
- TDZD-8 is a non-ATP competitive selective inhibitor of the serine/threonine kinase glycogen synthase kinase 3β (GSK3β; IC50 = 2µM), binding to the active site of GSK3β. It does not significantly affect the activities of Cdk-1/cyclin B, CK-II, cAMP-dependent protein kinase or protein kinase C (IC50s = >100 µM), but inhibits PKC and Flt-3 activities (IC50 = 1.4-5.5µM and 673nM, respectively).TDZD-8 has been used to study the role of GSK3β during stem cell differentiation as well as in cell and animal models of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders.TDZD-8 is a potent anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic agent of glioma cells in vitro and in vivo. These effects are associated with an early activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK), which is followed by an increased expression of the early growth response-1 (EGR-1) and p21.TDZD-8 potentially inhibits the 33.8-kDa Main protease (Mpro)/3C-like protease of SARS-CoV-2, consequently inhibiting viral transcription and replication and possibly inhibiting spread of COVID-19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-080
- Size: 25 mg
- List Price: $240.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.