- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal TDRG1 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the center of human TDRG1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 40 - 90 of TDRG1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TDRG1 antibody can be used for detection of TDRG1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TDRG1 antibody is human reactive.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TDRG1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TDRG1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TDRG1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TDRG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TDRG1 Antibody: LINC00532
- Protein Accession Number: AAZ82017
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73745862
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 732253
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TDRG1 Antibody: The Testis development related protein 1 (TDRG1) is thought to be a testis-specific, developmentally regulated gene. TDRG1 is expressed in mainly in spermatogenic cells in seminiferous tubules of the adult testis, but is not detected in fetal testis. While little is known of the function of TDRG1, it has been postulated to play an important role in human spermatogenesis.
- 1: Jiang X, Li D, Yang J, et al. Characterization of a novel human testis-specific gene: testis developmental related gene 1 (TDRG1). Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 2011; 225:311-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7105
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.