- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: aa. 1-406
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, MS, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA, MS.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46.7 kDa (Calculated)
- PURITY: 95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 0.1% Triton X-100, 0.002% NaN3, 10mM DTT
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -70°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TDO2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TO, TDO, TPH2, TRPO, Tryptophan 2, 3-dioxygenase, Tryptamin 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005642
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5032165
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6999
- The tetramer binds two molecules of protoheme IV. It is a homotetramer involved in tryptophan catabolism. There is a broad specificity towards tryptamine and derivatives including D- and L-tryptophan, 5-hydroxytryptophan and serotonin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: For research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-RP3263
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.