- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal TDGF1 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human TDGF1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 40 - 90 of TDGF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TDGF1 antibody can be used for detection of TDGF1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-010 - HEK293 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TDGF1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TDGF1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TDGF1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TDGF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TDGF1 Antibody: CR, CRGF, CRIPTO, Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1, Cripto-1 growth factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003203
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507425
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6997
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TDGF1 Antibody: Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1 (TDGF1 or Cripto) is a member of the epidermal growth factor-cripto FRL1 cryptic protein family and is involved in the activation of several different signaling pathways during embryonic development and cellular transformation. It is first expressed in the forming mesoderm during gastrulation but later in development the expression is restricted to the truncus arteriosus of the developing heart. This suggests that TDGF1 mediates the progression of epiblastic cells that give rise to the mesoderm. TDGF1 overexpression is characteristic of human gastric and colorectal carcinomas.
- 1: Brandt R, Normanno N, Gullick WJ, et al. Identification and biological characterization of an epidermal growth factor-related protein: Cripto-1. J. Biol. Chem. 1994; 269:17320-8.
- 2: Dono R, Scalera L, Pacifico F, et al. The murine Cripto gene: expression during mesoderm induction and early heart morphogenesis. Development 1993; 118:1157-68.
- 3: Parisi S, D'Andrea D, Lago CT, et al. Nodal-dependent Cripto signaling promotes cardiomyogenesis and redirects the neural fate of embryonic stem cells. J. Cell Biol. 2003; 163:303-14.
- 4: Xing PX, Hu XF, Pietersz GA, et al. Cripto: a novel target for antibody-based cancer immunotherapy. Cancer Res. 2004; 64:4018-23.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7099
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin