- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TCTN2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCTN2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TCTN2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TCTN2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCTN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MKS8, TECT2, C12orf38, Tectonic-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079085
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 31377681
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79867
- 1: Reiter JF and Skarnes WC. Tectonic, a novel regulator of the Hedgehog pathwy required for both activation and inhibition. Genes Dev. 2006; 20:22-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5835P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.