- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the amino terminus of human TCTN1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCTN1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TCTN1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TCTN1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCTN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TECT1, JBTS13, TECT1, UNQ9369/PRO34160, Tectonic-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001076007
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 130978359
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79600
- 1: Reiter JF and Skarnes WC. Tectonic, a novel regulator of the Hedgehog pathwy required for both activation and inhibition. Genes Dev. 2006; 20:22-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5833P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.