- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the amino terminus of human TCTEX1D4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCTEX1D4 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TCTEX1D4 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TCTEX1D4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCTEX1D4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tctex1 domain-containing protein 4, Tctex-2-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001013654
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61966721
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 343521
- 1: Meng Q, Lux A, Holloschi A, et al. Identification of Tctex2beta, a novel dynein light chain family member that interacts with different growth factor-beta receptors. J. Biol. Chem. 2006; 281:37069-80.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6957P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.