- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TCTEX1D3 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human TCTEX1D3.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of TCTEX1D3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCTEX1D3 antibody can be used for detection of TCTEX1D3 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TCTEX1D3 is predicted to not cross-react with other members of the TCTEX-type family
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1287 - EL4 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-701 - Human Testis Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TCTEX1D3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TCTEX1D3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TCTEX1D3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCTE3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCTEX1D3 Antibody: TCTEX1D3, TCTEX1D3, Tctex1 domain-containing protein 3, T-complex testis-specific protein 3, Tcte-3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_777570
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28372535
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6991
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TCTEX1D3 Antibody: Dyneins are multi-subunit, high molecular weight ATPases that interact with microtubules to generate force by converting the chemical energy of ATP into the mechanical energy of movement. Cytoplasmic or axonemal Dynein is an approximately 12 subunit complex of two heavy chains, two intermediate chains to anchor Dynein to its cargo, four smaller intermediate chains and several light chains. It performs functions necessary for cell survival such as organelle transport and centrosome assembly. TCTEX1 is a cytoplasmic dynein light chain found in a complex with Na+ CP type X (SCN10A). TCTEX1D3, also called TCTE3, has been identified as a gene responsible for congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH).
- 1: He Y, Francis F, Myers KA, et al. Role of cytoplasmic dynein in the axonal transport of microtubules and neurofilaments. J. Cell Biol. 2005; 168:697-703.
- 2: Li J, Lee WL, and Cooper JA. NudEL targets dynein to microtubule ends through LIS1. Nat. Cell Biol. 2005; 7:686-90.
- 3: Watanabe TK, Fujiwara T, Shimizu F, et al. Cloning, expression, and mapping of TCTEL1, a putative human homologue of murine Tcte1 to 6q. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 1996; 73:153-6.
- 4: Chuang JZ, Yeh TY, Bollati F, et al. The dynein light chain Tctex-1 has a dynein-independent role in actin remodeling during neurite outgrowth. Dev. Cell 2005; 9:75-86.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6955
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin