- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Milk Snake
- IMMUNOGEN: Outbred chicken thymocytes and Ig-negative blood lymphocytes
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Complement Mediated Cell Depletion, E, Flow, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCRgd Antibody [TCR-1] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and depletion assays.
- SPECIFICITY: TCRgammadelta
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T3/TCR complex, TCR gamma/delta
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody TCR-1 precipitates a heterodimer of Mr 90 kDa (two bands of Mr 50 kDa and 40 kDa upon reduction) on chicken peripheral blood T cells. Deglycosylation of the heterodimer yields two polypeptides of Mr 35 kDa and 32 kDa. Unlike human and mouse in which gammadelta cells comprise a minor subset of T lymphocytes in the circulation, the chicken has a relatively large subset of gammadelta T cells. The frequency of TCRgammadelta cells is typically 20-25% of the total blood T cells but may reach approximately 50% in chickens of six- months of age. The majority of TCRgammadelta+ cells in the thymus and blood are CD4-CD8- although a small subset of them may express CD8 or CD4 coreceptors. However, when the TCRgammadelta+ cells migrate into the spleen and intestine most of them begin to express CD8. Although the biological function of gammadelta T cells is unclear, they are clearly capable of cytotoxic activity in vitro. The CD8+ gammadelta T cells may also be involved in down-regulation of the immune response. They cannot, however, induce a graft-vs-host (GVH) reactions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-219
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.