- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse T cell clone G8
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCR gamma delta Antibody [UC7-13D5] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: TCRgammadelta
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tcrd
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 110066;110067
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The TCRgammadelta heterodimer of the CD3/T cell receptor complex is clonotypic and consists of Ig-like variable and constant domains. It is expressed during thymopoiesis and on the small subpopulation of gammadelta TCR-expressing T lymphocytes in the periphery. The majority of T cells present in some epithelial tissues are gammadelta+ and have limited receptor diversity. The TCRgammadelta heterodimer recognizes peptide antigen bound to MHC antigens and subsequent signal transduction mediated by the invariant chains leads to T cell activation. The monoclonal antibody UC7-13D5 is specific for the gammadelta heterodimer and plate-bound UC7-13D5 activates gammadelta TCR-bearing cells. This antibody does not react with alphabeta TCR-expressing T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-895
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin