- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The H57-597 monoclonal antibody is specific for the beta chain of the mouse T cell Receptor (TCR).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tcrb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tib, TCRbeta, Tcrb
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21577
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The H57-597 monoclonal antibody is specific for the beta chain of the mouse T cell Receptor (TCR). The crosslinking induces activation and proliferation of T cells, as a plate-bound or a soluble H57-597, or the plate-bound antibody can induce apoptosis, based on assay conditions. The beta chain of the TCR can combine with the alpha chain of the receptor to produce the alpha-beta TCR, which is expressed by the NKT cells, by the NK1.1+ thymocytes and most of the T cells. The beta chain does not react with the gamma-delta TCR-bearing cells, expressed by a small number of T cells. This antibody can be used as a phenotypic marker for the TCR beta expressing cells or for the functional purpose of TCR-mediated cell activation or apoptosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-213
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin