- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TCR affinity purified from mouse T-cell hybridoma DO-11.10
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCR beta Antibody [H57-597] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: TCRbeta
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tcrb
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21577
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The alphabeta TCR is expressed on T lymphocytes of all mouse strains tested. The H57-597 monoclonal antibody does not react with gammadelta TCR-bearing cells. Plate-bound or soluble H57-597 activates alphabeta TCR-bearing T cells. In vitro and in vivo, H57-597 can induce immature thymocytes to undergo apoptosis. In vivo administration of H57-597 has been shown to deplete alphabeta TCR-bearing cells to near completion and prevent graft rejection.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-901
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.