- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SYEDAVHSGALND
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HEK293 and in Human Ovary lysates (calculated MW of 60.3kDa according to NP_110379.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows only cytoplasmic staining in some germ cells, and both cytoplasmic and nuclear staining in other germ cells with unstained nucleoli. Recommended concentration: 1-2ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and nuclei of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCP1, t-complex 1, CCT-alpha, CCT1, CCTa, D6S230E, TCP-1-alpha, T-complex protein 1, T-complex protein 1, alpha subunit, tailless complex polypeptide 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_110379.2,NP_001008897.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57863257
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6950
- 1: Yaffe MB, Farr GW, Miklos D, Horwich AL, Sternlicht ML, Sternlicht H. TCP-1 complex is a molecular chaperone in tubulin biogenesis. Nature. 1992 Jul 16;358(6383):245-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-158
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin