- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TCF7L2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 61-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TCF7L2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCF7L2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcription factor 7-like 2, HMG box transcription factor 4, T-cell-specific transcription factor 4, T-cell factor 4, TCF-4, hTCF-4, TCF7L2, TCF4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NQB0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 29337146
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6934
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a high mobility group (HMG)box-containing transcription factor that plays a key role in theWnt signaling pathway. The protein has been implicated in bloodglucose homeostasis. Genetic variants of this gene are associatedwith increased risk of type 2 diabetes. Several transcript variantsencoding multiple different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Hansson, O., et al. Curr. Diab. Rep. 10(6):444-451(2010)
- 2: Heni, M., et al. Diabetes (2010) In press :
- 3: Potapov, V.A., et al. Genetika 46(8):1123-1131(2010)
- 4: Kucharska-Newton, A.M., et al.Obes 2010 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-412
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.