- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TCF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCF2 antibody can be used for detection of TCF2 by ELISA at 1:312500. TCF2 antibody can be used for detection of TCF2 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TCF2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HNF1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCF2, FJHN, HNF2, LFB3, TCF2, HPC11, LF-B3, MODY5, TCF-2, VHNF1, HNF-1B, HNF1beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006472
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6031205
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6928
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TCF2 encodes transcription factor 2, a liver-specific factor of the homeobox-containing basic helix-turn-helix family. The TCF2 protein is believed to form heterodimers with another liver-specific member of this transcription factor family, TCF1; depending on the TCF2 isoform, the result may be to activate or inhibit transcription of target genes. Mutation of TCF2 that disrupts normal function has been identified as the cause of MODY5 (Maturity-Onset of Diabetes, Type 5).
- 1: Pramfalk, C., (2005) J Lipid Res. 46(9), 1868-76.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-551
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.