- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TCF15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCF15 antibody can be used for detection of TCF15 by ELISA at 1:312500. TCF15 antibody can be used for detection of TCF15 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TCF15 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCF15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCF15, EC2, PARAXIS, bHLHa40
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004600
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48255909
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TCF15 is found in the nucleus and may be involved in the early transcriptional regulation of patterning of the mesoderm. The basic helix-loop-helix protein requires dimerization with another basic helix-loop-helix protein for efficient DNA binding.The protein encoded by this gene is found in the nucleus and may be involved in the early transcriptional regulation of patterning of the mesoderm. The encoded basic helix-loop-helix protein requires dimerization with another basic helix-loop-helix protein for efficient DNA binding.
- 1: Hidai, H., (1995) Genomics 30 (3), 598-601.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-881
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.