- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TCEB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-98 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TCEB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TCEB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcription elongation factor B polypeptide 1, Elongin 15 kDa subunit, Elongin-C, EloC, RNA polymerase II transcription factor SIII subunit C, SIII p15, TCEB1
- Protein Accession Number: Q15369
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32699511
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6921
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the protein elongin C, which is asubunit of the transcription factor B (SIII) complex. The SIIIcomplex is composed of elongins A/A2, B and C. It activateselongation by RNA polymerase II by suppressing transient pausing ofthe polymerase at many sites within transcription units. Elongin Afunctions as the transcriptionally active component of the SIIIcomplex, whereas elongins B and C are regulatory subunits. ElonginA2 is specifically expressed in the testis, and capable of forminga stable complex with elongins B and C. The von Hippel-Lindau tumorsuppressor protein binds to elongins B and C, and thereby inhibitstranscription elongation.
- 1: Marcsisin, S.R., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 402(5):892-904(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Lievens, S., et al. J. Proteome Res. 8(2):877-886(2009)
- 4: Jalava, S.E., et al. Int. J. Cancer 124(1):95-102(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-012
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin