- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%), Chicken: (87%)
- IMMUNOGEN: TCC52 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TCC52.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 390 - 440 of TCC52.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TCC52 antibody can be used for detection of TCC52 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-010 - HEK293 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: TCC52 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TCC52 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TCC52 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCAF12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TCC52 Antibody: CT102, TCC52, WDR40A, KIAA1892, DDB1- and CUL4-associated factor 12, Centrosome-related protein TCC52
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056212
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22218619
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25853
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TCC52 Antibody: Cancer-testis (CT) antigens are a type of antigen whose expression is highly restricted, primarily in normal testis, but aberrantly in different tumor types. Their immunogenicity in cancer patients makes them prime targets for immunotherapy of human tumors. One such CT antigen is TCC52, a novel centrosomal protein. TCC52 is a WD repeat-containing protein that interacts with the COP9 signalosome, a macromolecular complex that interacts with cullin-RING E3 ligases and regulates their activity by hydrolyzing cullin-Nedd8 conjugates. The normal biological function of this protein is not known at this time.
- 1: Scanlan M, Simpson A, and Old L. The cancer/testis genes: review, standardization, and commentary. Cancer Immun.2004; 4:1-15.
- 2: Xia L, Li Y, Yang D, et al. Identification of new centrosome proteins by autoimmune patient sera. Sci. China C. Life Sci.2007; 50:194-202.
- 3: Li S, Hu X, Cui S, et al. Novel centrosome protein, TCC52, is a cancer-testis antigen. Cancer Sci.2008; 11:2274-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5703
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.