- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser36-Val231
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21.1 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 10mM Tris-Citrate,150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD320
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD320 antigen, 8D6 antigen, FDC-signaling molecule 8D6, FDC-SM-8D6, Transcobalamin receptor, TCblR, CD320, 8D6A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NPF0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 78070603
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51293
- CD320 antigen is also known as 8D6 antigenFDC-signaling molecule 8D6Transcobalamin receptor and 8D6A. It is a single-pass type I membrane protein and containing two LDL-receptor class A domains. CD320 has been recently discovered and reported as a follicular dendritic cell (FDC) protein. CD320 can augments the proliferation of plasma cells precursors generated by IL-10. CD320 also founctions a receptor for the cellular uptake of transcobalamin bound cobalamin. Defects in CD320 are the cause of methylmalonic aciduria type TCblR (MMATC) which is a metabolic disorder.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-815
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.