- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TBX6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 264-293 amino acids from the Central region of human TBX6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBX6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-box transcription factor TBX6, T-box protein 6, TBX6
- Protein Accession Number: O95947
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6911
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of a phylogenetically conservedfamily of genes that share a common DNA-binding domain, the T-box.T-box genes encode transcription factors involved in the regulationof developmental processes. Knockout studies in mice indicate thatthis gene is important for specification of paraxial mesodermstructures.
- 1: Fei, Q., et al. Spine 35(9):983-988(2010)
- 2: Ghebranious, N., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 23(10):1576-1583(2008)
- 3: Farin, H.F., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(35):25748-25759(2007)
- 4: Papapetrou, C., et al. Genomics 55(2):238-241(1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-208
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.